Duty of Care
As an Outback Links volunteer you have a duty of care to the farmers, their families and other volunteers you work with. You have a duty of care to:
- Ensure that you work in a safe manner and adhere to Outback Links Workplace Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure that you are not careless or negligent while working as a volunteer.
- Ensure that you display compassion and kindness when assisting farmers and their families.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct, EEO and Anti-Discrimination Policy and Child Protection Policy.
- Ensure that you maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the farmers that you are assisting (Outback Links Privacy and Confidentiality Policy).